Free School Meals:
Through the current Government initiative all pupils in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 are eligible to receive Universal Free School Meals.
Children in Years 3 to 6 could also get school meals for FREE, however you will need to apply for this.
Your child is entitled to free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Universal Credit
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit – with an annual income of less than £16,190; if not receiving working tax credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit Only)
- Support Under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Income-Related Employment & Support Allowance
Registering for Free School Meals means school gets extra money from the government known as Pupil Premium. For more information on free school meals please telephone: 01274 432772 or email: [email protected] or check/apply online at www.bradford.gov.uk/benefits
Milk is provided free of charge for all children who are in Reception and children in school who are in receipt of benefit based free school meals. Parents of pupils in KS1 and KS2 can request and pay for school milk online. If you require any help to do this, then please contact the school office.