All pupils in Reception to Year 2 are eligible to receive Universal Free School Meals.
Children in Years 3 to 6 could also get school meals for FREE.
Your child is entitled to free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Universal Credit
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit – with an annual income of less than £16,190; if not receiving working tax credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit Only)
- Support Under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Income-Related Employment & Support Allowance
Registering for Free School Meals means school gets extra money from the government know as Pupil Premium. For more information on free school meals please telephone: 01274 432772 or email: [email protected] or check/apply online at www.bradford.gov.uk/benefits